Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lunch Date

Since we were able to stay in Waco a couple of extra days. I was able to get together with Nicole and Misti for lunch on Monday. And as always we had a great time. Eatting some good food and catchin' up on all that we have missed with each other. This was the 1st time that I got to meet Misti's new baby girl Emersyn. And what a doll face she is. I also got to spend the day hanging out with Kinley too. Which of course she was in full "Ham it up" mode during lunch. I am kind of disappointed in myself though , I made it a point to bring my camera and it was in my purse. Yet I forgot to take it out and get some pics of me with my girls. Oh well, Im sure there will be other times. I do have a couple of miss thang though.

Little Miss Priss
"Auntie M, are you in there in that camera?"

Dont you just want to gobble her all up.. She has to be the cutiest thing ever i think.

4 comments:

Nicole Rodriguez said...

YAY! I had fun too and was so glad to see you! Can't wait till next time!!!

Anonymous said...

aw i was hoping u had pics of Em & Kinley in her new outfit I havent seen on her yet!
Oh welllllllllllll ill let it slide!!

Mindy said...

Those are too cute, she looks like she's ready to tell you to "talk to the hand" in the 1st pic! Your camera is really good, the water drops are incredible :)

Misti said...

I know - I cannot believe I forgot to bring my camera - uuuggghhh!!! It was so good to see you and I miss the days we would go eat lunch together!!! Kinley is so freakin cute and funny!!!