Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

This past Saturday my mom came to town to spend the weekend and Halloween with us. I have been wanting to take Macy to a pumpkin patch but honestly could not find one that I thought was worth the hassle to visit. A friend told me of a church out by her house that had a small little patch that didn't seem to be to crowded. So Saturday after Nana got here, we loaded up and headed to the patch! Of course Macy had no idea why she was sitting with a bunch of big orange things with mom, dad and Nana hollering and laughing trying to get her to pay attention and smile big and pretty for the camera. I think we ended up with some really cute pictures and we may have just started a little family tradition. ;)








sweet baby






"This is the one i want daddy"


"back off people this one is all MINE."


3 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

HAHA that last picture says it ALL! Love her so much! Crazy kid!

Nana said...

She's such a ham! Glad she got to go trick or treating before she got sick. Poor baby. Love her!

Nicole Rodriguez said...

I love everything about all of these pictures!!! Sweet baby girl! Love her! I'm so glad you got to have your first Halloween with your own sweet baby ;)