Sunday, November 20, 2011

11 months

* I know this post is late, but once again we have been sick in our house for the past 2 weeks.*

I can not believe that my sweet baby girl is 11 months old. She is growing up right before our eyes and we are finding our selves daily asking each other " do you remember when....."
I know I say it every month, but this past month has definitely been the "funnest" so far. This kid is into everything...... =)

Stats:
Weight- 18.9 pounds
Height- 29"
  • Still taking 6 ounces of formula at a time. And here lately doesn't even want that.
  • Starting more table foods: You love... peas, carrots, mashed potatoes, noodles, green beans, goldfish, oatmeal, cheerios, spaghetti.
  • You are a great sleeper.... When your not sick! Still sleeping from 8pm-7:15
  • You started taking a couple of steps on 2 or 3 days before Halloween.. That only lasted about a week and now you are walking everywhere and even getting up on your own with NO assistance. Which takes us back to the "remember when??"
  • You have cut 2 top teeth.. HOWEVER they are not your front teeth. They are the 2 on either side of them.
  • You are starting to bring us things we ask you for.
  • You know where your eyes are. And will point to them.
  • This month however has hit hard with sickness in this household! You had a stomach virus which landed you in the ER with dehydration... Then 2 weeks later you started running fever 103.8 for 5 days to which ended up being Roseola.. And then just 5 days later (last week) you were sick again with RSV.. I hope that all the germs are going to stay away for awhile!

Macy,
I am saying it again this month... I can not believe that you are 11 months old. And that we are going to be celebrating your birthday in a couple of weeks. You are growing up before my eyes and there is nothing I can do about it. I can't wait to see what the next month holds for you and what you learn to do.
We Love You To The Moon & Back,
Mommy & Daddy



THATS ALL FOLKS! I'M OUTTA HERE!

































2 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

Aw I love that outfit! I can't believe she will be ONE in 19 days!! Lets hope the sickness stays far away so she can partyyyy! See yall this weekend!

lots of love said...

oh macy! i missed the fact she was sick with stomach bug and roseola before the rsv. poor girl! i hate that the holidays also bring horrible crud and everyone's sick too.