Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Macy's 1st Halloween

I feel like I have waited forever to be able to dress my baby up for Halloween.
I started looking about 5 months ago for her costume and once I saw the princess poodle I knew that was what Macy was supposed to wear on her 1st Halloween.

It was so cute! And the long little ears with bows, fit my little lady perfectly!

My little pink poodle and her Minni Mouse pumpkin daddy carved










I think daddy has waited longer for this trick or treating pose longer than he will admit :)















I already can't wait till next year. I know I only have a couple of years to dress her up myself in cute little outfits like this... But I also can't wait to see what she chooses for herself the 1st year either.


4 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

Cutest poodle EVER! You are right, if shes anything like her cousin- she will be picking out her own costume at 4yrs old! Boo!!

Nana said...

So glad I got to share in Macy's 1st Halloween! She was such a cute little Poodle!

Ape said...

she looked so dang cute!!!!

The Forey's said...

really! you can't get much cuter than that!