Sunday, June 26, 2011

randomness...

I know that I have been a horrible blogger lately. But since a certain little someone takes up pretty much all my time I barely have time to clean my house much less blog as often as I would like. :(


She is growing like a weed and I can not believe that she is already 6 1/2 months old. December will be here before I know it. She is learning more and more every day and she is now a full time sitter upper! She scoots all over my house and will get any where she wants in just a matter of a few seconds. Once she figures out this crawling thing.... It ALL over! As anxious as I am to see her learn and accomplish that new task, I don't want her to figure it out either. We still have not cut any teeth yet but she sure is chewing on everything!

So until next time here are a few pictures to ohh and ahh over.















No comments: