Friday, June 10, 2011

6 MONTHS OLD

I can not believe that my baby girl is already 6 months old! Seriously... Half a year has already gone by. She has been pretty busy this past month. So I'll get right to the point.

6 Month Stats
weight: 16 pounds
height: 25 1/4


  • Rolling all over the living room.
    And wants to crawl so bad she can taste it!
  • Finally in size 2 diapers
  • Can still wear size 3 month clothes however is also wearing 6 months as well
  • Teething like crazy but no pearly white yet.
  • Holding her bottle herself
  • Eating cereal for breakfast, veggie or fruit for lunch, and veggie or fruit for dinner.
  • Taking 6 ounces every 4 hours still, however some days she will go 5-6 hours.
  • Moved to her crib from the pack & play in our room last week. And seems to be doing well.
  • Goes to bed between 7-8 and for the past week has slept anywhere from 8-10 hours at night. **KNOCK ON WOOD**
  • Started sitting up this week
Macy,
This is a hard month for me to swallow. I can not believe that you came in to our lives just 6 short months ago. Our lives have changed so much over the past 6 months but I would not trade any of it for anything in the world. You seem to have changed from a infant to a little girl this month. And as excited as I am to watch you grow and learn new things, it breaks my heart a little. So if you could slow it down just a bit I would really appreciate it. ;)
We Love you to the Moon and Back
Mommy & Daddy


2 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

She has changed so much! These pics are way too cute :) Macy..stop growing up!

Nana said...

She is so precious! She really is growing fast and just smiles all the time. Love our little Peanut!