Sunday, June 12, 2011

1st Beach Trip

Aunt Shelly, Aunt Jamie and the clan all came to Galveston for the weekend and rented a condo. We decided this year since Macy was small and they were so close to "home" we would just meet them down there for the day. So yesterday, we loaded up and headed to Pointe West! We had a blast!!!! Macy saw the ocean for the 1st time.... AND I didn't even get a picture! We played in the pool and the lazy river. Which means she also swam for the 1st time... AND I didn't even get a picture. YES I had my camera but just forgot. :(
She loved the water and I think we just may have a water baby on our hands.
All the kids had a great time and Macy enjoyed "playing" with her cousins. And I am pretty sure they enjoyed her as well.
I can't wait till next year. I hope that we are able to ALL go as a family with Nana and Papa.

This is the only picture that anyone got of my girl.... Thanks Aunt Shelly for snapping a quick pic with your cell phone!





5 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

Well I had a blast! Our little family will be going back there each year. Glad yall came over. . sorry it was such a long drive! Macy looked adorable in her kini!!

Nana said...

We will go with y'all next year for sure! We need to do the family thing together and Galveston really isn't that far! Macy looked so cute in her bikini! I can't believe YOU did'nt take any pics!!

lots of love said...

OMG adorable!!!

Ape said...

awe she looks so dang cute!!!

Shannon said...

That might be the cutest little swim suit I have ever seen! She is so precious!