Wednesday, May 4, 2011

HAPPY EASTER

This past year has defiantly been a whirl wind. Last year I woke up on Easter morning and took a pregnancy test and found out that we were finally expecting the baby we had dreamed so long for. And here I sat this year with her in my lap.=)
We celebrated Easter a little different this year. On Saturday we spent the afternoon with my family and and had lunch and did a little egg hunting. Then Saturday evening we went out to Jeff's family to celebrate Abby's birthday and have another hunt. Then on Sunday we had lunch with my parents and headed back home to Houston.
Ill just get straight to the point... Enjoy the pictures

Saturday Lunch:
Macy going through her basket from Nana & Papa


Connor hunting some eggs


Camryn hunting eggs


Kinley stopping by to take a picture with Macy


Saturday evening:
Macy's 2nd egg hunt


Cason and Macy


Easter Morning:
The Easter bunny left Macy's basket




Pretty Cousins


*I still can't not believe that this time last year we just found out about our special angel baby. I am so happy the Lord picked me and her daddy to be her parents. =)
Macy thinks we're pretty cool too!


We love you moo-moo

2 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

SO cuuute :) I was thinking "I dont remember her opening the basket from mom" and there I am in the picture taking pictures of it. LOL
Its hard to believe tho- that year went FAST didnt it!!!
Love me some Macy Lou!

Nana said...

All the pics are so cute of the kids. I think she liked her little stuffed animal!! So glad we've got her to celebrate with!! She's so pretty and sweet!