Sunday, April 10, 2011

4 Months Old

I can't believe I am already writing a 4 month post. Geezz... It still seems like it was yesterday that she joined our little family.
Here are just a few things our baby girl has been up to since our post last month.

She had her 4 month check up and shots on Friday 4/8/11
weight: 12.5
height:24 1/2
2 shots
1 vaccine by mouth

  • Started with the sitter this past month. (3/21/11). Macy seems to be doing ok, however I still have a hard time with it every day.
  • Started cereal last week. And she seems to really like it.
  • She will start stage 1 foods soon. Mommy is pretty excited about this =)
  • Taking any where from 5-6 oz of formula every 4 hours
  • Still sleeping in the pack in play in my room. She is probably ready to go to her bed but I can't do it yet.
  • Started rolling from belly to back last month and is trying really hard to now roll from her back to belly.
  • Wearing 0-3 mo clothes. And some are even big!
  • Still in size 1 diapers
  • She is trying really hard to hold her own bottle
  • She hardly ever takes naps during the day. It is the strangest thing I have ever seen. She will only go down from 10-20 minutes at a time and she fights you like crazy not to go to sleep.
  • She has found her Bubba a.k.a Spencer and laughs when she sees him. ( he is now becoming afraid of her, and avoids her at all cost.)
  • Made her 1st road trip back to Waco since she was 5 weeks old. And did really well.

4 months old









Macy,
Mommy and daddy love you so very much. We have enjoyed watching you grow and learn new things over the past 4 months. As much as we miss our sleeping in on Saturday mornings, I couldn't trade getting up with the chickens and watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for anything in the world. :)
I love you to the moon & back,
Mommy



2 comments:

Nana said...

Aww, she's so sweet! I can see a big difference in her this month. Nana loves you!

~Shelly~ said...

I love you Macy Nicole!!!!