Sunday, May 8, 2011

1st Mother's Day

My Heart
(anonymous)
You little one, are mommy's heart
I knew it right from the start
the way you hold my finger tight,
when we we're alone late at night.
When I cradle you in my arms
you smile and show all your charms.
Then when you drift off to sleep
sometimes I can't help but weep,
how lucky I have become
to actually be the chosen one.
To have and hold a child like you
now life seems too good to be true.
So I look up at the sky so blue
and thank the heavens for giving me you!






4 comments:

Nana said...

So glad we got to share your first Mother's Day with you! Macy is a little doll!

Betty Watson said...

What a great picture. You look great Miranda and of course Miss Macy is precious as always.

The Forey's said...

Everything you thought it would be and more! Congratulations Mommy!

~Shelly~ said...

Pretty!! Glad u had a good Mothers Day :)