Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Nursery

I can not believe that in just a few short days our little princess will be in our arms. And even more than that I can not believe that it has taken me SO long to get the pictures of her nursery on here. We ordered her letters that went above her bed 10 weeks ago and they finally came in. Which made her pink wonderland complete! I have had so much fun putting her room together. We decided to just paint the room a neutral color and just decorate with as much pink as I could find! =) Her bedding was custom made by a girl here in Houston and I absolutely LOVE it. I found a pattern on line but it was way more money than we were willing to spend. So when I heard about Meri Cooney (those of you who remember Michael Cooney... it's his brother's wife). I called her up and she went to work on her bumper, bed skirt, pillow, sheet and blanket. And it turned out way better than I ever thought it would. Nana and Papa bought her pretty furniture and Poppa and JuJu bought the comfy chair, that I already can't seem to stay out of. I found the pictures on each side of her window at Home Goods and they match perfectly. Her curtains and lamp came from Pottery Barn. And Kinley was sweet enough to let Macy borrow her swing. That is basically bran-new since she never even used it. Almost everything on her shelves or on her chest of drawers holds some sort of special meaning to me as certain people gave her certain things.
So with out further a due, here is where Miss Macy Nicole Herring will live!
*click on the pictures to make them bigger*





7 comments:

Allison said...

Looks absolutely beautiful! You're all ready now! Just need little Macy to arrive =)

~Shelly~ said...

SO CUTE!! I love the letters & the lamp! Haven't seen those yet in person! I CAN'T WAIT for her to be here! Seems even more "real" now with diapers on the changing table lol! She is going to love her cozy little room :)

Nicole Rodriguez said...

Looks AWESOME!! I love it!!! And I know Macy will too :) Looks completely different from when me and Misti spent the night!

Miranda said...

all that is missing is her little pink clothes hamper. Its on back order at babies r us. Who would have thought. It will take the place of the bouncy seat! =)

Nana said...

Nana loves her soon to be "new little granddaughter's room!" I know you have been so excited picking everything out, and decorating it "just right!" It's so pretty, just like Macy will be!

Shannon said...

IT IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT and ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I love all the pink and her bedding is precious! I think my favorite things are the pictures on either side of her window and the sign that reads, "What did they do before me?" I bet you spend a lot of time in there dreaming of your sweet girl! I cannot wait to see pictures of her in her new room!

lots of love said...

Adorable nursery! I've been anxiously waiting for you to post pics & Shelly told me yesterday they were up lol I just love nurseries! Macy's a lucky girl to have such a beautiful room! Best wishes during delivery!