Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Gibson's

This past weekend we headed back to Waco for Jeff's cousin John's wedding. As always it is nice getting back home and hang out with our families for a few days. The wedding turned out really pretty, HOT but pretty. I was asked a few weeks ago if I would take their pictures. With a little bit of hesitation, I agreed. And after 3 days of editing everything I think they turned out pretty well. Or at least I hope they think so. We had a really great time and wish John and Sarah many years of happiness.
The Ceremony

Mr.&Mrs. John Gibson

6 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

U did a good job :) Hope our tripod helped u out.

Nicole Rodriguez said...

Man - I should have had you take my pics for my wedding! I'll have to remember that for the next one - HAHA! J/K!

Ape said...

awe i love weddings!!! pics were good!! BTW I love your blog hahaha Shells told me you had the same one I did!! I picked mine out yesterday and put it up thismorning haha great minds think alike

~Shelly~ said...

what EVER..u are the same with big brother i do believe :)

Kathy said...

Great job Miranda!!! These are perfect!

Kathy said...

Ack! I just now realized that I forgot to get back with you to the lens question....I rented a lens for the trip and it was a 24-70mm 2.8 L.