Friday, July 17, 2009

Birthday Bash

This past Sunday was Jeff's grandmothers 80th birthday. Jeff's mom hosted the party at her house and family and friends from all over came in to celebrate with us. We all had a really good time and it was great getting to catch up with everybody. I dont know what I was thinking as I didn't get too many pictures from the party. And not even 1 of the birthday girl. But I did get a couple of her from the wedding the night before. And I absolutely love them! All of us came together and each family made her a few scrapbook pages and had them all put together. Everyone did such a great job and it looked awsome. And I think she really appreciated everyone's hard work.
Jody "nanny" & Eldon

Priceless
Jody with her GREAT grand babies
Autumn & Hannah
GREAT Grand baby Benjamin
(Unfortunately I don't have a picture of her and her other GREAT baby Abigail.)


Jody~
I just want to wish you a very happy birthday. It is hard for me to believe that I have been with your family for 15 years now. Your kindness, gentleness, and loving heart never ceases to amaze me. You are truly the backbone of this family and I don't know what any of us would do without you. Me & Jeff love and miss you so very much.
Love You,
Miranda

2 comments:

Mom said...

Aww so sweet.

Shannon said...

So sweet! There is nothing like grandmothers. I miss mine every day!