Thursday, July 30, 2009

3 of my favorite little people

This past weekend we ended up back in Waco. BIG surprise I know!!!! But we did get smart and made a 3 day weekend out of it. While Jeff hung out with some of his friends all weekend and went to a soccer game in Dallas at the new Cowboys stadium, I hung out at my parents with my sisters and the babies. I think I ended up getting the better deal ;) On Saturday we let Connor and Kinley swim for a while which always ends up being a show as you can tell from the pictures below. Then my mom made them both homemade snow cones for snack. As for Camryn, well she just hung out and played cute all weekend. She has such a hard life ya know! Lay around and let everyone love on her..... On Saturday night me, Shelly and Jamie left the kids with Nana and Papa and headed to Georges for dinner and a few Big "O"s. We had a really good time just the 3 of us hanging out and catching up. My only regret is that I didn't realize my camera was in my purse the whole time and I don't have any pictures of our night. Anyhow I do have a few of 3 of my favorite people to share. Hope you Enjoy!

The Pirate
The Fish
Climbing up the slide all by himself
Way to catch him Aunt Shelly !
Kinley's turn

Snack Time
"Kinley, Let me try your spoon!"
Miss Priss in her TuTu

Going Home :(





3 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

hey whatever he did that all by himself!!

Kathy said...

Cute pictures!!! AND....YAY!...it's working now and showing me when you update!! :)

The Forey's said...

Good gracious aren't they precious. So...we have been talking about new baby names...girl names of course...and I remember LOVING Kinley's name from our desk side chats of long ago...and I threw out Kynlee Rose ("ee" for Aimee ofcourse and Rose for my grandma) Anyway...i love it...Daddy not so much...He thinks its too close to Brynlee...it'll be the full 9 months before we can agree on something...as always! For serious...you have to stop going to Waco EVERY weekend, so we can actually get together...i really miss you! Enough with my novel...