Friday, April 10, 2009

Randomness

Just a few random favorite pictures of mine from the trip. Enjoy!!


This one speaks for itself
Where else would you find geese in CO.
The Brewery of course. DUH...
Coors Samples
Mr. & Mrs Herring
Mr.& Mrs. Oliver
What BIG hands you have
Where's Waldo?
Is that a knife in his hand?
Dont try this at home kids:
Fire + Ski boots = Melted Ski Boots
which also = $60 per pair for liners times 3. Yes folks $180
(we speak from experience)
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE
Gibson catching snowballs in his mouth
LUSH
I dont know why but I heart this picture
Funny snowmobile pictures
Yes folks this is my sister. I am still not sure
how we ended up with her, but non the less
she's ours!
G O O B E R

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Look at how much fun you guys had!!! Good to know about the ski boots. EEEK!

Caryn said...

Looks like a great trip. I love the skiing! I was wondering who Shelly was :) My sister-in-law is Shelley, but the spelling had me wondering.