Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day 4

Thursday was pretty much our most busy day we had in Colorado. We left the condo around 10:15 for our 11:30 check in time with the snowmobile place. Once we got all checked in we drove out to the place where the tours start which ended up being about 45 minutes to an hour West of town. The drive out was a long and twisty one but beautiful none the less. Once we got to where we were going we got all suited up we were ready to go.. We took a private tour, which was just us, Jeffrey, Shelly and the guide. Which ended up being the way to go I think. I can not even begin to describe just how beautiful everything was. From the aspen trees to the mountains to the sky. It was absolutely breath taking. He took us up to a HUGE field where we were able to "turn em' loose" and ride for as long as we wanted and as fast as we wanted. ( well without getting ourselves killed that is) It was so much fun. And Jeff ended up being a much better driver this time as opposed to the last time we were on snowmobiles. :) Once we left there and got back to Breck Shelly and I went to town to do some much needed shopping. We didn't have much time because we had to leave again to get over to Copper Mountain to go tubing...... I knew that this was going to be fun. But I had NO IDEA. I think this was my most favorite part of our whole trip. I have always wanted to go tubing but never knew where we could go. Well this year I wasn't coming home until I had done it. And well I DID IT! And I cant wait to go back and do it again.

I am so glad that the 4 of us decided to take this trip together. Not only was it much needed for all of us. I am just thankful that I was able to go with my sister. I miss her so much since I have moved to Houston, and I feel like I have missed out on so much that goes on at home. That it was nice getting to spend some time with her.


Jeff, Me, Shelly & Jeffrey

Jeff

Me & Jeff with our guide:

ME :)

Getting ready to "Turn em' Loose"

And were off....
(me,shelly & jeffrey)
You can't go to the mountains and not
make a SNOW ANGEL

The Beautiful Scenery

The Aspen Trees
Me and Shelly one our
little shopping trip:



Been Tubing
Mountain:


Thats ME
Me again

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES i am so glad we went! mucho needed & im glad it was w/ u guys! we had a blast!

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Love the tubing...it looks like a lot of fun. Glad you guys had fun!

Mindy said...

I've been following! Looks like like you had so much fun! Makes me miss Anna!!!