Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 5

Friday I guess you could say was bitter sweet. We were all ready to get home but not ready to leave. We got up pretty early and left the condo by 7:30 am. The drive was to Denver was a long one due to the amount of snow that was falling and slow driving traffic. We finally arrived at the airport around 9:45am turned in our rent-a- car. (that might I add after 1 week in the snow and slush smelled like horribly stinky feet) YUCK. We all got through security with no problems. (Thank you for that Shelly) Boarded our plane promptly at 10:55am for our 11:30am take off. The flight home was much better than the one going. Thank God! We landed in Houston at 2:49pm and headed to Waco to pick up our baby!

The week went by extremely too quick but I guess when you are on vacation it always does. We all had alot of fun and made some great memories. And like I said in my last post I am just thankful I was able to take this vacation not only with my husband but with my sister.


Our last picture of the week:

Continental flight 32

Come back because I still have random pictures from the week to post.











No comments: