Sunday, December 2, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving...

The week before Thanksgiving Macy came down with a stomach virus...sinus infection....bronchitis... then allergic reaction to her antibiotics... OVER IT! 
Two days before Thanksgiving she was so nice to pass some of her sickness on to me which made for a long 2 days, and we finally made it home on thanksgiving day... Can you say LONG 12 DAYS!
 
Thanksgiving day we spent with Jeff's family at his parents house. We ate good food and played with the kids all afternoon.  I don't have any pictures because I thought Jeff left our camera at home.
We decided to head to my parents house and spend the night so me, my mom and my sister Jamie could do some early black Friday shopping. We hit up Target and Walmart.... And had a great time just being out of the house and being together. Only one that was missing was Shelly. Maybe next year we can do it again and she will come along with us. =)

The day after Thanksgiving we spent with my family at my parents house. We ate good food again, and played with the kids all day. Mom, Jamie and I hit the stores again that evening for a little more shopping.. Shelly didn't make that trip either as she was tired and ready to hit the hay early! 

Anyways here are a few cute pictures of Connor, Kinley , Camryn, Macy and Presley... After I found the camera once we unpacked the truck..
 
*PICTURE OVERLOAD*

Connor,Camryn & Macy

Both the kids were wanting to stand next to macy
 Shes is telling them "hold up guys... there is enough of me to go around"

i love this picture... my little baby finally graduated to the big kid table.

Camryn, Macy, Kinley, Presley & Connor


Sweet Cousins

 
The Gals


I love that Kinley continues to pose away as Presley clearly is not having fun anymore!


 

Macy looks like she is up to something


 Thanks for the sweet memories guys. Auntie M loves you so very much. MUAH
 


2 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

Hey I had no idea yall were going BF shopping thank you ;) I wouldve gone! MOM never goes anymore so I didnt think she would go this year.
Those are the best pics out of all of ours I think! I cant wait for Presley to be at the big kid table.. we're gunna need a bigger table!

Fun Kellie said...

so fun!! love all the kids around the same age to play together. cute pics!