Sunday, December 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

Man I am seriously way behind on this blog. I think about it every day and then start to get a little overwhelmed and everything i need to catch up on. I think I will just start back up with the easy stuff and just see where this leads me....

Halloween this year fell in the middle of the week so we were not able to get home and trick or treat with family. Which probably would have made this night a little better since Macy really didn't want anything to do with going door to door and asking for candy. Even with our neighbors she pretty much freaked out walking up the drive way.... Oh well maybe next year....

Anyhow, she sure did make for a SUPER cute Little Red Riding Hood











1 comment:

Fun Kellie said...

yes it's easy to get behind once you stop posting for a bit! love the costume!