Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cousins & Best Friends


I finally got to spend a whole day lovin on Presley and finally getting to know her. And I must say... I am in love with another one of my sisters kiddos! She is such a sweet baby, and I can not wait to get back home for some more Pretzel time!!! ;)

Macy is totally smitten with Kinley,. I always say that Kinley makes Macy laugh like no one else in our entire family. She LOVES her and is her biggest fan!!!! The very second she lays eyes on Kinley she is beyond excited. 

We attempted to get some pictures of the 3 girls however Presley wasn't really feeling the paparazzi at the moment. But I did get some pretty cute ones of the BIG and the MIDDLE!
 
 
 

 
pretzel popped in...

 LOVE these next few....such sweet girls
 


 
 They LOVE each other.. 
A cousin really is your first BFF



 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

Those are great pics!! I am stealing them :O
They had fun together, wish yall livd HERE!!

Nicole Rodriguez said...

Oh my goodness those pics are making me tear up! So sweet!!! And I agree with Shelly - MOVE HOME!!!

Nana said...

Yes, special pics for sure!

Fun Kellie said...

oh my...those are super sweet!!

Ape said...

awe i just love those pics! Esp the one where it looks like macy is just gossiping with her.