Friday, March 4, 2011

Rollin, Rollin, Rollin

That's right folks we have a roller on our hands. I laid her on her tummy time mat yesterday and much to my surprise she rolled over! I couldn't believe it. In the misted of all the tears and "way to go's" I quickly grabbed my phone and camera and flipped her back over and waited and waited and waited...And wouldn't you know it, she would not roll over again.
So we woke up this morning and tried again. This time camera and video in hand. And Waa-Laa she did it again.=) Who knew you could be so happy yet so sad about such a huge milestone in your child's life. I guess it's just another reminder that she is growing up whether we like it or not.



2 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

She's just advanced like her cousin :) Way to go Macy! See u in 4 days!

Shannon said...

PRECIOUS PRECIOUS PRECIOUS! What a big girl! And - the clothes....it just gets worse! I hate to tell you! :-)