Saturday, November 20, 2010

3 Going on 30

Well I can't believe it but my sugar booger is 3 years old. Where in the world has the time gone. I mean seriously, I have no idea!
Shelly out did herself on all the party festivities again this year. And threw a pretty darn cute Tinkerbell party. Which even included Tink herself.

* I guess I got alittle preoccupied and for some reason did not get any pictures of the cute tables Shelly had set up outside or the princess bounce house.*

Tinkerbell Cake
Cake Table
Kinley meeting Tinkerbell
Group shot with Tink
And this is what happens when you take away a 19 month olds FAIRY wand to clean his hands!
Kinley,
I can not believe that you are already 3 years old. You have turned into a little lady right before our eyes. And no one even saw it coming. I am still trying to figure out where our baby girl went. Me and Uncle Jeff love you so very much and cant wait to see what year 4 brings for you.
I love you,
Auntie M


1 comment:

~Shelly~ said...

She is still talking about her party! Def 3 going on 30 :P
Thanks for all the help too- it was a success!