Wednesday, October 6, 2010

6 of my most favorite things!!!

I never thought that being an aunt could be so much fun. I love this little guys to pieces. And to think that my list is going to go to my most favorite 7 things in just 70 more days!

Connor Scott
a.k.a Coach Connor
Kinley Renee
a.k.a Uncle Jeff's water horsey
(who i might add looks just like her momma in this picture)
Camryn LeAnn
a.k.a Miss Blue eyes
Miss Abigail Rose
(100% MESS)
Benjamin Heath
a.k.a Uncle Jeff's look-a-like
Cason Dale
(our little red head)



3 comments:

Nicole Rodriguez said...

I was soooo happy to look on your blog and see it say 30 weeks!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!! I can't wait to snuggle that girl!

~Shelly~ said...

Wow Kinley doesnt look happy at all in her pic!

Miranda said...

im sorry Shelly. I though it was cute. She is so serious!