Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I know, I know this post is almost a month late. But I didn't really take a lot of pictures over the Thanksgiving holiday so I do not have to many to blog. We have a lot of be thankful for this year.... Family, our health, friends, jobs, the 2 new additions to our family. My list could go on and on. We did things a little different this year than in year past. Thanksgiving day we were with Jeffs family. Since both of my sisters were with their inlaws, my parents came the the Herrings to celebrate the day with us. On the Saturday after Thanksgiving we had dinner at my paretns house. Since by that time everyone had already celebrated for one side of their families or another we were able to have more people over to celebrate with us. In addition to the normal crew we had my aunt Cindy and uncle greg, as well as aunt Kim, uncle James, and Brent. We had a great time just haning out, eatting, playing games, eatting... did i mention eatting...

Herring Thankgiving:
Jeff fried up a yummy turkey
We also had 5 games of scrabble going on at once.... On the iPhone......Against each other!
I know this is sad but this is literally the ONLY picture that I have from my families Turkey day!
Having a good time playing scattergories



No comments: