Sunday, March 22, 2009

Benjamin Heath

We woke up bright and early yesterday morning so we could make the trip to Austin. We got to spend the whole day with all the family. But more importantly we were able to meet and spend the day with our new nephew Benjamin. He is by far the tiniest thing I think I have ever seen. And such a sweet snuggly baby. It will be a few weeks before we are able to see him again and I'm sure he will look completely different. But until then here are a few pictures to enjoy.

Uncle Bubba, Auntie M and Benjamin

Benjamin Heath

What a LONG baby

No babies were harmed at this visit. I PROMISE.


Us with Abby and Ben.... You cant always have everyone looking at the camera!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! He looks like a Herring! Abby is growing up too!

Shannon said...

He is precious! I know you are so proud!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, so sweet!!

Kathy said...

He so SWEET!!!!!

As for the last picture...when it comes to pics with kids, my philosophy is...if you get everyone in the same picture you are doing good....not everybody has to be looking. It's more real-life that way...lol.