Monday, March 23, 2009

ABBY Ca-dabby

Not only did we get to spend time this weekend with Benjamin, but we also got to see Miss Abby as well. She is growing like a weed, well I dont know if she really is that big or if she just looked that way with her 5 pound cousin. Either way it seems like we have missed so much with her. She is constantly moving so we were only able to get a couple of pictures with her. Most of them not looking at the camera but pictures none the less. Next month is her birthday so I am sure I will be able to get plenty then.


This is my favorite:
Auntie M, Uncle Bubba and Abby


Sweet Girl

EXCUSE ME LITTLE GIRL
WHO TAUGHT YOU THIS?

5 comments:

Nicole Rodriguez said...

Ha! That last picture is too funny! She's a doll!

Anonymous said...

HAHA!!!!!!! WOW I think her Daddy taught her that!! LOL!
i love the pics tho, too cute!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! She is too precious. I love the top one of you guys.

Jennifer said...

She is such a little cutie!

Shannon said...

Oh Wow! Laughing out loud right now....get that finger down, sweet girl!