Thursday, July 5, 2012

18 months



So I am a little late in posting this but on June 10 Macy turned 18 months old. I have no idea where the time is going. She is getting so big and learning so much each and every day. Some of the stuff she does completely knocks us off our feet and leaves us saying " how did she know that?? how did she do that??"




Stats:
Weight: 22 pounds
Height: 31 inches

  • Wearing size 12 month & some 18 month shorts
  • Tops 18 months just because I refuse to buy 12 months
  • Size 4 diapers
  •  Size 4 shoe- and you are obsessed with wearing them
  • You ask for a bow as soon as you wake up.
  • You have went tee-tee and poop on your little potty seat a few times.
  •  You will eat whatever we put in front of you. And you LOVE guacamole!
  • You are obsessed with your baby dolls. And will cover, and uncover then a million times a day.
  • You love chairs!   
  • Your vocab is growing..... Mommy, Daddy, Nana, Papa, JuJu, Poppa, Ko-Ko (kinley), Baby (presley), Abby, Ben, Cuppy, Watey (water), ball, Pence (spencer), Bye-bye, PA (passy,, which we need to get rid of), cars, my daddy, wuz this (whats this), wuz that (whats that)...Pretty much everything you say ends in a "Y". You try to say Connor and Camryn but you cant. But you will run to the picture of Connor and make sure we know what your trying to say. Too CUTE! I know there are a few more I am forgetting....

Macy,
 I love you more today than yesterday sweet girl.  And I am so glad that the Lord knew what he was doing when he made me and daddy wait for YOU.  You are perfect for us.

We love you to the moon and back,
Mommy & Daddy






1 comment:

Nana said...

Pretty little Peanut! She's just growing up so fast! Love her!