Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Matchy Matchy

I don't know if Macy will ever have a little sister.
I don't know if I will ever have two little girls that I can dress up in matching clothes.
So until then I am all about matching cousins.

Kinley loved the fact that they had the same dresses and they looked alike.. Hopefully she feels the same when she is 16 Macy is 12 and Presley is 11... And we still are dressing them to match for holidays. ;)

My mom bought the girls these dresses Halloween last year (before Macy was even born). So we had our fingers crossed that they would fit in them come time this year. And Waa-Laa!

Are they not too sweet!!!


Sweet Cousins






Miss Priss


My sweet Moo Bear




Kinley is going to be a great big sister. If she loves her Presley even half as much as she loves her Macy......then every thing will be alright!



1 comment:

~Shelly~ said...

Haha I love that picture of her smiling with her eyes closed! Kinley had fun and she thought it was cool to be all matchy! I cant wait to do it with her and Presley! I think she will make a great big sissy :)