Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pictures

A few weeks ago we took Macy to finally have her pictures taken. Seriously I have been that mom.She had professional pictures taken when she was born and besides the pictures I have taken she has not had any others. Sad I know. I got this little red hat at my baby shower from 1 of my moms good friends. I have tried it on her a bunch of times and it has always been too big. So as soon as it fit, I scheduled the appointment for pictures. And they turned out so much better than I had hoped. The tutu she is wearing was a gift from my sister as well at my baby shower. And I knew then as well, that as soon as she fit into the little monogrammed shirt it was time for pics.Hope you enjoy!



My FAVORITE





Tutu






My favorite little pair of pink sequin tennis shoes




A face only a mother could love





2 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

They are adorable and I cant wait to get our house so I can put them all up!

Shannon said...

I MEAN......PRECIOUS! Every single one! She is just beautiful!