Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Slacker

I always thought when I finally had a baby I would have so much to blog about and be able to keep my family up to date on everything. Not saying that I don't have anything to blog/write about, I just flat out do not have the time anymore. Can't imagine why! So anyways I figured to get all caught up I would just combine everything over the past few months into one big ole' post. Keep in mind that my child will be 8 months old in a couple of week and some of these pictures go back to...... 4 months old. I know I am a slacker, but the 1st step is to admit it right?


When Macy turned 4 months old.. (April 2011) we started rice cereal. And she LOVED it!



We went to the lake and had our 1st family picnic

daddy showing her the lake


May rolled around and I celebrated my 1st mothers day


Macy finally outgrew her bath tub and moved to a BIG girl seat for the regular tub.



We celebrated daddy's birthday with some delicious cookie cake of course


In June we celebrated daddy's 1st fathers day...
(I'm so blessed to have these 2)


1st trip to the beach with some pretty cool cousins.


daddy got to babysit... and macy got to play in the toy chest. LOL


Came home from the sitter running 102.8 for 4 days straight... No other symptoms. And spent ALOT of time in cool baths.
(she really looks sick to huh?)


In July we blew up the pool and went swimming in the back yard... She had such a good time and we are already looking forward to pulling it out again.



We have worked ALOT on cutting our bottom teeth.. And yesterday July 26, 2011 we finally got our 1st tooth and today July 27, 2011 we woke up with our 2nd. No more gummy grins makes this momma so sad =(


We also took our 1st family vacation in July but that is another post.


wheww... well I think that was a QUICK run down of the past 4 months. I can't make any promises, but I will try to be better about posting pictures of my growin' girl.


2 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

Its so hard to read ur font woman! Shes growing up faster than Kinley did! Put her in the freezer please!

Nana said...

Loved seeing all the pics and happenings in her life! She's been a pretty busy little girl! Love her!