Wednesday, June 2, 2010

12 weeks

I had my 12 week appointment yesterday and yes we had another ultrasound. =) I am not "supposed" to have another ultrasound until out anatomy/gender scan which is in about 9 weeks. But being a nurse in an ObGyn clinic has its perks. =) Yesterday's scan was alot of fun because we could really tell how big the baby is getting and we were able to watch her/him move all around. That part is still really weird to me knowing and seeing something wiggle all around inside yet not be able to feel anything.

Well stay tuned I am sure there will be another picture soon.



* i am alittle disappointed in the pictures that we got this time. The lady put them all on a CD after she finished the scan. And of about 10 pictures these are the only 2 that you can really tell what you are looking at. And even these are not really that great.

1 comment:

Caryn said...

Congratulations Miranda - I am so thrilled for you! I know this is a long time coming and I couldn't be happier for you!