Saturday, April 17, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a GREAT Easter this year. We celebrated Cason coming into the world 2 days prior and we were able to spend a lot of time with our family. On Saturday we spent the day playing with the baby and Saturday night we dyed eggs, and I baked my 1st bunny cake. It turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself. On Sunday we spent the morning with Jeff's family and then headed to my parents house for lunch and to spend some time with them before heading back to Houston. It was by far the best weekend I have ever had in Waco!

Shelly, Me & Mom
Kinley, Camryn & Connor

Cracks me UP!


More to come on Easter...... stay tuned!

1 comment:

~Shelly~ said...

wheeeeew that dress makes me look a little wide! hahaha! and my hair- ugh! it was humid that day tho :)
yep id have to say it was a good easter!!!!! we had fun!