Monday, August 24, 2009

School

Well today is the day that we have all been dreading. Kinley started "school" today. Shelly said that so far she has done really well, which makes us all feel so much better. I know that they are taking good care of my girl. But its just not the same as going to Nana's. Here are a few pictures that Shelly sent me this morning of her 1st day. Camryn also started school this morning but I dont have any pictures of her 1st day. =( Auntie M hopes that both of her girls had a good day.
Kinley Renee
She looks so BIG

Do I have to drive myself to school or
what?



3 comments:

The Forey's said...

She's so adorable!

Nicole Rodriguez said...

I'm glad she did good! AUntie M can chill now! HA! Love you!!!

Shannon said...

She is such a big girl! I know you are so proud and wish you were there every day!